How to make your booking in 2 easy steps:
1. Read our JD Secondary Workshop Experience
We’ll contact you straight away to discuss your specific needs.
Workshops to suit you
- Key Stage 3 & 4 workshops last for 1 hour.
- We are flexible and adapt each workshop to suit age ranges, student group sizes and curriculum needs.
- All our workshops closely map to National Curriculum and government guidelines.
Our Workshop Presenters actively involve pupils in the learning experience.
We introduce them to some of the tools and practices that enable people with disabilities to fully participate in life.
“This made me realise how easy it is to make assumptions about disabled people and stopped me from making them anymore.”
What happens at a workshop?
The workshops include a range of engaging group activities and experiences, such as:
What are the learning objectives?
- We give pupils the opportunity to see how disabled people can do most of the things that non-disabled people do, but that they do them differently.
- We invite pupils to question their perceptions of disability.
- We shine a positive light on disability, and empower pupils with the ability to change the way society views and treats the disabled.
Are you a teacher? Read more about how we can help you. Any questions or to discuss your requirements contact us
“The interactive session was really good.
You know it had a serious message
but it was fun all the same!”